Truth is not relative
Moored by knowledge, driven by intellectual curiosity, and guided by well-executed research design, we deliver results that are simply a cut above. Harnessing the power of our greatest asset—intellectual capital—we leverage quantitative and qualitative research expertise, advanced analytics, and deep industry knowledge to create client value.
Creating client value
We help clients identify and pursue market opportunity via four key paradigms: customer understanding and engagement; product development and evaluation; competitive positioning; and predictive modeling.To deliver client value, we draw from an arsenal of skills, tools, and expertise.
- Deep client industry knowledge
Experts develop our expert content. All content specialists possess more than 10 years of relevant industry experience; all lead statisticians possess doctoral degrees.
- Full suite of quantitative and qualitative tools & methods
Standalone or holistic approach: it’s your choice. We can blend tools as needed, whether it’s surveys, focus groups or ethnographic interviews or advanced analytics. Our skill sets include:
- Consumer, lifestyle & occasion-based market segmentation
- Psychographic portraits
- Brand, satisfaction & loyalty analysis
- Consumer trend mapping
- Competitive landscaping
- S.W.O.T. analysis
- Ethnographic analysis
- Focus groups
- Gap analysis
- Trial promotion analysis
- Price elasticity analysis
- Market sizing and forecasting
- Statistical analysis & modeling
Powered by SPSS and SAS statistical software expertise, we deliver a robust range of predictive analytic and business intelligence solutions.
- Time-sensitive results delivery
For selected projects and engagements, we offer a 48-hour project turnaround guarantee, as measured from the getting the official green light to project delivery.
Consulting, syndicated and quasi-syndicated products
We have expertise across the deliverables spectrum, from quick, time-sensitive consulting projects to months-long engagements to industry leading syndicated reports and customizable quasi-syndicated reports.
Completed country-specific projects include those for Canada, Mexico, the UK, Germany, Brazil, India, China, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea. We have also completed projects according to international region, as well as for the international market as a whole.
We also work with clients to build their in-house capabilities via marketing support and research training modules, and we provide supplemental financial analysis/equity research for selected projects.
- Marketing support (including full-service graphic design and information graphics powered by leading graphics software solutions), broadening in-house deliverable and presentation capabilities.
- In-house research and writing training modules tailored to meet client education needs, improving in-house research capabilities.
- Financial analysis/equity research, to supplement brand and market analysis and provide broader understanding of competitive landscape and positioning.